Translate

Why would Sencha Touch build fail?

Today I was trying to build and package my app for GSoC but packaging was failing.

Path variables were properly set, every required software were installed and most importantly I built and packaged this same app inside the same directory using the same output folder few days back. I forgot that the only change I did was making the app folder a git repository. The output folder also was inside the repository. 
When I changed the output folder in my config file to a folder outside the git repository building and packaging happened successfully.

Always use the process of elimination but before that make sure you have all the facts !


Some other things to check if build is failing
  • Have you installed Ruby and added it to the path variable?
  • Have you added the path to jdk as JAVA_HOME environment variable?

No comments:

Post a Comment